Many people wonder how celebrities can keep their hair looking perfect for hours on end. Finishing Hairspray is the perfect product to add the final polish to any style. Simply mist your style with spray and use your fingers for finishing. Hairspray is a great alternative to wax if you have fine hair. Wax is often to heavier on the hair so can fine hair limp. Here are a few hairspray tricks and tips to give you hair that holds and looks great:
- To achieve a wax style look on fine hair , spray the hair with hairspray and use the finger to style the hair while the hair is still damp.
- To achieve texture in a style you can spray hairspray directly onto the fingers and use you fingers to pick out and define sections.If you are using this method you need to act quickly before the spray dries, so just focus on one section at a time.
- Use hairspray to smooth unruly frizz or ponytails . Mist the ponytail with spray then brush through to smooth hair into place.
- If you want to create volume in your style, tip your head upside down and mist roots and mid length with hairspray , shake hair gently whilst spraying to get create soft movement. Wait a few seconds allowing the spray to dry then shake back up and define your hairstyle as usual.
- To tame flyaway hair, just mist your brush evenly with hairspray - then brush trough
- Mist your hair with hairspray, then twist and curl sections of your hair, like curling a ribbon and you'll have loose, tousled hair in an instant.
And my final tip...
ALWAYS KEEP ENOUGH DISTANCE TO YOUR HAIR WHILST SPRAYING - OTHERWISE THE SPRAY WILL END UP ON ONE SPOT, RATHER THEN MISTING THE HAIR ALL OVER. THIS WILL LEAD TO UNWANTED PRODUCT OVERLOAD, AND A STICKY FINISH.