A few simple things you'll need as your sidekicks for this quick creation:
- Hair-friendly brush (preferably boar's head, as it the best bristle to comb and brush all the hair into a clean ponytail ).
- A packet of hair bands.( Love antisnag's )
- Hairspray for smoothing stray hairs ( medium hold level that enhnaces shine is perfect )
- Optional shine products for enhancing the final look ( try to find a light spray , to avoid ending up with a greasy looking style )
- Hair accessories (less is more - try to buy, one more expensive accessories that looks stylish and high end then 10 cheapy , plasticky looking ones, try to match them to your outfit i.e color , style etc.)
Simply part your hair at the side, leaving some to fall over one eye for a sexy soft look. Next pull your hair back into a pony tail just above the nape of your neck and twist gently like a rope until it turns in on itself and forms a bun. Secure with Kirby grips and spray lightly with hairspray to tame flyaways for a sleek finish with natural shine and long lasting hold.