The 40’s inspired bouncy style look is the hottest style this season and a soft, layered cut and long grown out fringe will make it look modern and cool. There are 5 easy steps to recreate this look:
- Start with damp hair and apply a small amount of mousse
- Divide the hair in to sections and then using a large round brush, blow-dry each section of hair upwards creating volume and bounce.
- Once the hair is completely dry, divide the hair in to sections, use medium sized curling tongs, and press them horizontally into the hair from top and underneath of the section, leaving them to heat up for up to ten seconds for a more defined look.
- Release the hair and leave to cool down
- Once the hair has been set, use you fingers or a soft brush to loose up style the waves . Then mist evenly with Wellaflex Curls & Waves to give long lasting bouncy waves (£1.99/200ml).