An easy up do for hot summer days is a sleek ponytail worn either high up on the crown of your head or low at the nape. The great thing about this style is that you can very easily transform it into a more glam version for the evening by twisting it into a figure of eight and creating a sexy chignon. As this is a more structured style a good quality hairspray is essential, by using a firm hold hairspray the look will last from day through to the evening. How to achieve that sleek ponytail look:
1. Shampoo and Condition to achieve shiny clean hair.
2. Blow Dry Straight and use Straighteners to seal the cuticle for ultra sleek strands.
3. Brush hair into a high centre position above ears (not on top of the head) and secure with a hairband.
4. Take a small amount of hair from the ponytail and wrap around the base to hide the hairband and pin in place.
5. Use a small amount of serum or hairspray to create a firm hold and avoid flyaways.